Go beyond the usual winery tours. Extend and customize your journey with a full day in a tuscan winery completely dedicated to wellness and truly unique experiences. From the visit of Chianti vineyards to the truffle hunting in the forests that surround the Tuscan hills, Tenuta Torciano tries to make accessible the most incredible Italian experiences through exceptional and detailed adventures.
Elevate your stay with a full day of Wellness in a tuscan winery!
In this unique experience, Tenuta Torciano will offer you the chance to join a relaxing moment suitable for all ages. You will be in first person, accompanied by our staff and very nice dogs, hunting for truffles in our truffle forest, next to the green vineyards in the Chianti countryside. You will try unique emotions by learning to search, recognize and clean the precious truffles. During the truffle hunt, and the following cooking class you will learn in first person to manipulate the truffle, making tasty dishes with our Chefs who will teach you all the secrets of how to taste it, eat it or keep it. You can take part in a fantastic archery experience in our wide open spaces, and have lunch with the Giachi’s family tasting the best wines produced by the winery for over 13 generations. All completed by visiting the medieval city of San Gimignano, for shopping and to admire the wonders of the middle age history.
For the most adventurous people we can organize a fantastic helicopter tour flying over the magnificent tuscan hills, the old villages of which it is rich, the beautiful historic cities of San Gimignano, Monteriggioni and Siena from a very unique point of view that will leave you … breathless!
The tour includes:
• The driver will pick you up at your hotel / accommodation at 9.30 am
• Arrival at the Torciano Winery Estate at 10.30 am
• Truffle hunting with truffle introduction and how to recognize it at 11.00 am
• Archery lesson in the private forest of the estate or Helicopter Tour at 12.00 am
• Cooking Class with mainly truffle-based dishes at 1.00 pm
• Lunch with Wine Tasting in the cellar at 3.00 pm
• Visit of San Gimignano accompanied by our driver at 4.30 pm
• Return to your hotel / accomodation at 6.30 pm
This experience has 2 additional options:
• Archery: where you can put yourself into a fantastic archery experience in our wide open spaces, and together with professional archers you will learn to throw arrows to perfection.
• Helicopter Tour: for the more adventurous we can organize a fantastic helicopter tour flying over the magnificent Tuscan hills, the old villages of which it is rich, the beautiful historic cities of San Gimignano, Monteriggioni and Siena from a truly unique point of view.
Yoga at the Vineyard!
And for all the people who love nature and sports, Tenuta Torciano will wait for you in the green vineyards with a new and exciting experience. Try the “zen” of the vineyards by Tenuta Torciano, partner of the Fitness Club for outside Yoga classes. The teachers will provide Torch Lighthearted style Yoga classes at all levels in the vineyards of our estate. The Yoga classes at the vineyard will give greatness to the beauty of the environment by encouraging participants to explore the movement and to feel wonderful in their bodies.
We love outdoor courses because nature improves the experience and helps us to be more aware of our body. The posture of Yoga is like a moving meditation: synchronizing the breath together with the physical movement. During spring, summer and autumn Yoga classes will take place outdoors in the vineyards, depending from weather. Lessons could be deleted due to adverse weather conditions. In this case we will make a complete visit of the winery with a Tuscan lunch and wine tasting.
Yoga classes at the vineyard are available for groups of two or more people. From 10 am to 11.30 am you will learn everything about the Yoga discipline. After that you will be welcomed in the cellar or in the green vineyards for a delicious tuscan lunch with a vertical wine tasting.
The package includes:
• 10.00 am – Spend one hour at the yoga class surrounding by the vineyards
• Learn Yoga and meditation movements immersed in the beauty of the tuscan vineyards
• This activity is also suitable for children and we can accommodate groups of at least 2 people
• 11.30 am – Visit to the Tenuta Torciano winery with lunch and tasting of wine and oil
The winery experience consists of a vertical tasting of 15 Tuscan products, which will be combined with the lunch served in the cellar or in the vineyards according to availability.
The 4-course lunch will accompany the tasting and the wine school:
• Typical tuscan appetizer with salami, cheeses and bruschetta
• Tuscan Ribollita Soup or Truffle Lasagna
• Roast meat with side dish
• Cantuccini biscuits with Dessert Wine or Vanilla Ice Cream with Balsamic Vinegar
The courses have been chosen to offer a good wine / food combination and to convey the kind of experience customers need to choose and taste wine when they return home. After the session, you will feel young and wonderful in your body; a perfect memory of your trip in Italy.
List of products that will be tasted during the events:
• Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
• Bartolomeo Super Tuscan I.G.T.
• Baldassarre Super Tuscan I.G.T.
• Cavaliere Super Tuscan I.G.T.
• Vernaccia of San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
• Chianti D.O.C.G.
• Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
• Chianti Classico Riserva D.O.C.G.
• Vino Nobile di Montepulciano D.O.C.G.
• Rosso di Montepulciano D.O.C.
• Vin Beato – Dessert wine
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Aromatic Truffle Oil
• Aromatic Hot pepper Oil
• Old Selected Balsamic Vinegar
For more information & prices about all the amazing experiences powerd by Tenuta Torciano, send a message to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tenuta Torciano Winery
Via Crocetta 18 – Loc. Ulignano
53037 San Gimignano (Siena)
Open all days, by reservation
Time: from 9.00 am to 8.00 pm
Monday – Friday:
Tel. +39 366 232 4058
Saturday – Sunday:
Tel. +39 0577 950055
Tel. +39 335 6390782