The harvest is approaching and more and more passionate people would like to live this experience first hand. The harvest is one of the most fascinating experiences you can do in Tuscany during the harvest season. It is a wonderful way to learn about wine, traditions and local culture. In Tenuta Torciano it will be possible to participate in the harvest in a didactic and interactive way and to taste excellent wines served with an excellent Tuscan lunch.
During the day there will be a theoretical part in which you will be given information on the plants and on the cultivation of the vines, as well as on the meteorological conditions of the seasons and on how they affect the fruits. You will then move on to the practical part: you will be given scissors and boxes and you will begin to harvest the grapes, always assisted by expert harvesters. After the harvest, you will be accompanied to the operational areas of the company, where you will see all the machinery involved in the process, to discover all the secrets of winemaking: from the destemming to the fermentation barrels, you will see how the grape juice turns into wine.
Harvest Experience with Lunch and Wine Tasting
- Vendemmia Didattica nel vigneto: Taglia e Raccogli l’uva
- Impara sulle tecniche ed i macchinari utilizzati per la lavorazione dell’uva
- Pranzo Toscano completo con quattro portate
- Degustazione di vino ed altri prodotti locali
- Disponibilità: da 10 Settembre al 15 Ottobre, solo su prenotazione
- Orario: 10.00 – L’evento dura circa 2 ore e mezza
- Note di Prenotazione: In caso di intolleranza od allergie, contattare lo staff alla prenotazione ed appena arrivate in cantina
- Note sull’attività: Si prega di vestirsi in modo appropriato per l’esperienza. Andrai su terreni collinari con vigneti
- Persone: Minimo di 2 persone
Followed by a typical Tuscan lunch that will be served with the wines produced by Tenuta Torciano:
- Appetizers: Tuscan cheeses and salami with bruschetta
- First Courses: truffle lasagna or Tuscan Ribollita
- Main Courses: roast meat with various side dishes
- Dessert: cantuccini with dessert wine
- Vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free menus available upon request
The tour includes the tasting of:
- Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
- Cabernet Bartolomeo Reserve I.G.T.
- Merlot Baldassarre Reserve I.G.T.
- Syrah Cavaliere Riserva I.G.T.
- Vernaccia di San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
- Chianti D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico Riserva D.O.C.G.
- Vino Nobile di Montepulciano D.O.C.G.
- Rosso di Montepulciano D.O.C.
- VinBeato – Dessert wine
- Cold pressing with extra virgin olive oil
- Olive oil flavored with white truffle
- Hot olive oil with chilli pepper
- Selected balsamic vinegar
For more details and reservations contact our booking office to +39 0577988134 or send a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org